5/25/11

Ross Herr Takes on Durango


Suunto user Ross Herr recently drove to Durango for some spring kayaking. He spent time in the whitewater park his first day before meeting up with some locals to hit the river. The crew of Ross, Matt, Cruise, Eric and Alex ate up the 650cfs for some non-stop laps.

Here's an excerpt from Ross Herr's blog:
Just got home from another awesome spring kick off down in Durango. I love heading down there early and paddling with the sick locals that have some of the best creeking in Colorado at their fingertips. I know I’ll leave Durango pumped and in better shape from the hiking than if I started anywhere else. The locals down here are awesome boaters. I was lucky to run into Matt Wilson and some instructors from 4 Corners that have all the beta on the committing gorges near by...(read more)
Ross took along his GoPro on the river. Check it out.

Pandora / Bakers box Middle down in from ross herr on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment