5/11/10

Matty Reed Wins First Round of the Revolution3 Series

Suunto athlete Matty Reed came away with the big WIN in the first race of the Revolution3 Triathlon Series in Knoxville, Tennessee this past weekend. Alongside Great Britain's Julie Dibens, the women's winner, Reed will continue towards the $125,000 series' bonus on June 6th at the Quassy race in Connecticut.

This is Reed's first win of 2010 and has been his focus for the first part of the season.

From his
blog, Reed says, "I knew the best triathlete on the day would win. There was a lot of talk about the quality of bikers here and I was comfortable with my position as a strong biker, but also as a runner and how I am running. I felt very controlled all day and am happy with the Rev3 win. Now lets get to work for Quassy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment